- PMI-ACP® (Agile Certified Practitioner) training is conducted in English and take place in the center of Sofia on 12 Vitosha Boulevard.
- All participants will receive a set of PMI-ACP® materials and a 21 PDU certificate recognized by PMI®.
- Project Management consultations are available upon request. PMI Library available for Fulbright Project Management Program alumni.
- Get expert assistance provided by your trainer with the registration for the PMI-ACP® Exam, PMI® application form filling and review of your PMI® application.
- Gain a high degree of proficiency in your preparation for the PMI-ACP® certification exam
3 days: May 15-16-17, 2020;
|21||€ 450 | 550 €*|
*The price does not include VAT. Until Apr.14 the price is 450 €, from Apr.15 – 550 €
3 days training, 21 hours – PMI-ACP®
The course involves individual and group exercises in order to warrant the optimal understanding of the process of project management and to develop the ability to use it in practice.
The training is to be conducted in English.
|09:30 – 10:30||Morning Session 1|
|10:30 – 10:40||Short Break|
|10:40 – 11:40||Morning Session 2|
|11:40 – 11:50||Short Break|
|11:50 – 12:50||Morning Session 3|
|13:00 – 14:00||Lunch|
|14:10 – 15:10||Afternoon Session 1|
|15:10 – 15:20||Short Break|
|15:20 – 16:20||Afternoon Session 2|
|16:20 – 16:30||Short Break|
|16:30 – 17:30||Afternoon Session 3|
Short Breaks – served at the office
Lunch – provided by the Fulbright Commission, served at a restaurant in the vicinity of the office.
21 PDUs recognized by Project Management Institute – PMI-ACP®
The PDUs gained in this trainings cover the amount necessary to apply for PMP®, CAPM® and PMI-ACP® Exams.
The course will cover the following domains:
- Domain I: Agile Principles and Mindset
- Domain II: Value-Driven Delivery
- Domain III: Stakeholder Engagement
- Domain IV: Team Performance
- Domain V: Adaptive Planning
- Domain VI: Problem Detection and Resolution
- Domain VII: Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People)
“PMI” and“PMI-ACP” are services and trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc. which is registered in the United States and other nations.