- Project Management trainings /Project Management Professional PMP® and Certified Associate in Project management CAPM® are conducted in English and take place in the center of Sofia on 12 Vitosha Boulevard.
- All participants will receive a set of PMP® materials and a 35 PDU certificate recognized by PMI®.
- Project Management consultations are available upon request. PMI Library available for Fulbright Project Management Program alumni.
- Get expert assistance provided by your trainer with the registration for the PMP® Exam, PMI® application form filling and review of your PMI® application.
- Gain a high degree of proficiency in your preparation for the PMP® certification exam – Fulbright Bulgaria alumni pass the exam on their first try
|PMP® / CAPM® Training,
March 20-21-22, 2020;
March 28-29, 2020
|35||600 € | 700 €*|
|PMP® / CAPM® Training,
Jan 24-25-26, 2020;
Feb 01-02, 2020
*The price does not include VAT. Until Feb.28 the price is 600 €, from Feb.29 – 700 €
5 days training, 35 hours – PMP®/CAPM®
The course involves individual and group exercises in order to warrant the optimal understanding of the process of project management and to develop the ability to use it in practice.
The training is to be conducted in English.
|09:30 – 10:30||Morning Session 1|
|10:30 – 10:40||Short Break|
|10:40 – 11:40||Morning Session 2|
|11:40 – 11:50||Short Break|
|11:50 – 12:50||Morning Session 3|
|13:00 – 14:00||Lunch|
|14:10 – 15:10||Afternoon Session 1|
|15:10 – 15:20||Short Break|
|15:20 – 16:20||Afternoon Session 2|
|16:20 – 16:30||Short Break|
|16:30 – 17:30||Afternoon Session 3|
Short Breaks – served at the office
Lunch – provided by the Fulbright Commission, served at a restaurant in the vicinity of the office.
During our 5-day, 35-hour course the current A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge® will be covered in depth and trainees will be shown how to connect and apply the PMI® techniques and understand the logic behind the exam. After each module of the course you will be tested with sample exam questions. The content meets the educational requirements of the Project Management Institute®.
- Practical advice for the exam from our experienced trainers, who passed their exam on the first try with the highest proficiency level for all the domains
- Support in the process of application to PMI®
- Help in constructing an individual study plan
- Participants will receive a certificate of completion issued by the Fulbright Commission
35 PDUs recognized by Project Management Institute – PMP®/CAPM®
The PDUs gained in this trainings cover the amount necessary to apply for PMP®, CAPM® and PMI-ACP® Exams.
“PMI, “PMP”and “CAPM” are services and trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc. which is registered in the United States and other nations.